affordable, cape, clothing, coat, comfortable, fall, family, fashion, Lisa Miller, mom fashion, mom style, mom stylist, mommy, mommy stylist, Mothers, parenting, Recreation, shopping, style, The Mommy Stylist, warm, winter
The new Mom Fall Must-Haves post is up. This one is all about capes. There are capes for every occasion. Comfy flannel and sweater capes, warm winter weather coat capes, motorcycle style capes, even a few dressy capes for going out. All of them affordable and versatile. Check it out.
Originally posted on The Mommy Stylist:
By Kristin Hull and Lisa Miller
Capes are a mom’s lifesaver. Well, stylesaver may be more accurate. Put one on and you have instant style. Whether it be to hide the house-cleaning clothes you have on underneath or to amp up a pair of jeans and a tee, the cape will never let you down. We scoured the sites to find the perfect ones just for moms. They’re not too expensive, versatile, and functional. What more could you want?
1. Mango Check Wool Cape ($141/Asos – free shipping both ways!)
2. Guess Leather Trim Tweed Cape ($74, reg. $149/Nordstrom – free shipping both ways!)
3. Merona Women’s Cape Sweater ($30/Target) – More colors available.
4. Jones New York Signature Shawl Poncho ($90/Dillard’s) – Also in grey.
5. Cape Coat With Buckles ($190/Zara)
View original 137 more words